1. This contest commences 12:00 am (EST) on October 1, 2013 and ends 5:00 pm (EST) on October 29, 2013 (“the contest period”).
2. Complete an online contest ballot at desi.clorox.ca with your name, address, email and telephone number. Only one (1) entry per person allowed. No purchase necessary. To be eligible, entries must be received during the contest period.
3. All entries become the property of Clorox Canada. No responsibility is assumed by Clorox Canada for any lost, late, damaged, destroyed, misidentified, illegible or misdirected entries or for any other such problems occurring in connection with participation of this contest.
4. This contest is open to all Ontario residents who have reached the age of majority of 18 years by the start of the contest period. Employees, members of their immediate families and persons domiciled with employees of Clorox Canada, its advertising and promotional agencies or the contest organization are not eligible.
5. There will be fifty (50) prizes awarded, each consisting of two (2) movie admissions to the premiere of Krrish 3 at Albion Theator (1530 Albion Road, Etobicoke, Ontario M9V1B4) on 7:15 pm (EST) November 1, 2013. Approximate retail value of the all prizes is $850.00 ($17.00 per prize).
6. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to cash.
7.A random draw will be conducted at Balmoral Marketing (330 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5H 2S8) on October 30, 2013 before 9:00 pm (EST) from all eligible entries received during the contest period and the winners will be contacted by telephone on the same day of the draw date.
8. The chances of being selected depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
9. In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question posed by telephone by a representative of Clorox Canada, at a mutually convenient time. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted in a timely fashion or if, for any reason, the prize cannot be awarded, another contest entry will be randomly selected and so on, until all the prizes have been awarded. Arrangements will be made for the awarding of the prize at the time the skill-testing question is administered and correctly answered.
10. By entering this contest, entrants agree to abide fully by the contest rules and regulations and the decisions of Clorox Canada, which are final. The winner will be required to sign Clorox’s standard release documents before receiving the prize and authorize Clorox Canada to announce and publish his or her name, address (city only) and photograph or likeness, in the future without further compensation, or other obligation to the winner.
11. Clorox Canada will use the contact information provided in contest entries for administration of this contest. Clorox Canada may retain and use this information for any future marketing of its products and services to you. By entering this contest, you specifically consent to such use.
12. Clorox Canada reserves the right to withdraw, terminate or modify all or any part of this contest. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including corruption, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other cause beyond the control of Clorox Canada which in the opinion of Clorox Canada affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest.
13. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.